At The Springs Golf Club we take pride in the service we offer to our members and do everything we can to make their membership experience an enjoyable one.
You'll find The Springs has a great group of members ready to welcome you to the fold and join them in a host of golf and social activities.
Membership Benefits in Summary:
- A challenging golf course designed by Ryder Cup legend Brian Huggett.
- Reciprocal golf allowing members to play on a complimentary basis at over 50 courses.
- Priority on-line tee reservations, book 24 hours a day by accessing The Springs website. Members can book 2 weeks in advance.
- A full calendar of events & competitions and matches, including many fun events during the summer. Our inclusive approach encourages men, ladies and juniors to play together in competition whenever possible.
- A friendly and welcoming environment with an attractive Tudor-style clubhouse offering good food from a varied menu.
- Excellent service and good value for money.
- Our course is kept in excellent condition all year round, providing a picturesque walk through the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside and a good challenge to golfers of all standards.
- Golf to meet the needs of the competitive & social golfer.
- Well-organised Seniors’ mornings on Tuesdays for the over 55s and Ladies’ mornings on Wednesdays with the emphasis on enjoyment. Both employ 2-Tee starts so that people meet in the clubhouse afterwards.
- Two courses for both men and ladies.
- Discounted green fees at over 1000 courses via the County Card.
- Many social events such as; Curry nights, Quizzes, Theme Nights & the Christmas Dinner & Dance. Murder Mystery evenings are also held in the hotel.
- A well stocked Pro Shop on-site.
- Excellent short game practice facilities including a putting green, chipping green, practice range and practice bunker.
- Lessons can be arranged to improve your game. Junior coaching.
- A course that is rarely closed allowing play on full greens all year round.
- Bridge Club & Theatre Club.
- Official CONGU handicap administration.
- Player Score Input (PSI) for competitions cards.
- Continued investment to improve the facilities provided.
- £50 on your bar card for introducing a new Full, 5 Day or Intermediate+ member
- Under 14s free (affiliation fee applies)
- Over 30% off membership fees for those aged under 35.
- 15% off subscriptions for those aged 75 or over.
- 20% off subscriptions for those aged 78 or over.
- Joint membership attracts a 10% discount on the combined individual annual subscription.